A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Lifeless Galaxy is an interactive fiction empowered by Twine. It's based on a short story written by me. The story is about an alien scientist, who has been studying the Universe for the last 2 000 years or so. His goal is to find a lifeless galaxy — and, well, it's not such an easy task as it seems to be.
The game is short and shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to play, depending on your reading speed and your choices. Yes, choices matter.
- Sci-fi story with a unique main character;
- 6 different endings;
- Nice design;
- Some music (and a sidebar with a 'Mute' button on it);
- It's free!
How to play:
- Download 'LifelessGalaxyEN.rar'. Unrar it.
- Install all the fonts from 'Bender' folder (you may skip it, but don't blame me for an ugly font).
- Double click 'Lifeless Galaxy.html'.
- Have fun!
- Leave any feedback, I really appreciate it!
Если вы это читаете, значит, умеете читать по-русски! Это отлично, ведь в таком случае вы сможете насладиться моей небольшой игрой на оригинальном языке. Советую скачать именно русскую версию — архив "LifelessGalaxyRU.rar". Спасибо!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Lifeless Galaxy — Autosave Update!23 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.